We are a special type of software developer who has pledged to build software that can be shared by all government agencies. Our new shred services business model is dedicated to giving government extra value by making sure that you don’t have to pay for redundant computer systems throughout local, state and federal government.
Our products can be collectively purchased by multiple government agencies so that the more purchasing partners participate, the less expensive the price is for each agency. All purchasing partners do not have to purchase at same time. Late-arriving partners decrease cost for both themselves and early-adopting government partners.
Benefits of working with us
- Group software purchases: Result in substantial cost savings
- Integrated products promote business process improvement
- We provide free enterprise integration analysis so that government has a private sector partner in building a vision and roadmap for enterprise-wide systems improvement
- Open source products break government out of proprietary software lock-in and allow apps and data to be freely shared with other government organizations
- Security – our systems go through rigorous security testing and are hosted on FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act) certified servers
Ethics and Values
There is a strong public service ethic built into our shared services business model that allows many government agencies to proportionally share software expenses so that the cost for all is reduced as more purchasing partners come on board.
Transparency is designed into all Shared Gov Apps processes and products.
Our product design is guided by the for-public-good vision of integrated government systems articulated by the nonprofit Center for Government Interoperability http://www.gov-ideas.com where AGPL or Apache License, Version 2.0 systems can be freely shared by government organizations. Our integrated components will rapidly evolve to add new functionality such as government-wide data sharing capability providing continual business process improvement throughout government.
CEO Alex Glaros has worked in IT for 30 years specializing in creating large software systems. His software development methodology has been published in the Journal of Enterprise Architecture. His expertise is in making large complex software projects successful, on time, on budget, with very high rates of client satisfaction.